Wednesday, October 19, 2011

New Years + Cage The Elephant = Needing To Be 17

I'm currently in the process of thinking of a way to become 17, so i guess i will think out loud by blogging some ideas.  My mother questioned why i need a fake id...but its for a good cause! One of the better bands on this planet, Cage The Elephant, are doing a show at the Aragon Ballroom on New Year's Eve. That would without a doubt be the greatest New Years ever, but you need to be 17 to get in! So now I must brainstorm about ways to seem 17.  Im thinking duct taping something to the bottom of my shoes to give myself a few more inches would be a smart move...perhaps if I get a fake moustache that could help! Anything is possible...Maybe when new ideas are formed, this blog will be updated...

No comments:

Post a Comment