Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rise Against

January 27th is drawing closer and closer, and this is the first time I have ever struggled to get a concert ticket.  One of my favorite bands that I have yet to see, Rise Against, is coming to Chicago, and there is no chance that I won't be attending the show.  The only problem is that tickets are 100 dollars online.  That'd be pretty cool if I wasn't broke as a joke.  I've looked everywhere trying to get a ticket, and my closest chance so far is Craigslist.  I contacted someone about a ticket, but its been two days since he last contacted me back.  Even though my family's against the idea of me meeting a stranger downtown to buy a ticket, I'll be buying my train ticket and going the second that the chance is presented to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment