Monday, January 30, 2012

Life n' Stuff.

Friday was honestly the greatest day of my life.  Okay maybe not the greatest day, but had the greatest moment of my life.  Nothing could possibly compare to being front row for one of the greatest bands in this country.  Going by myself wasn't much of a worry.  After getting out of school at 12:30, catching the train at 1:38, getting lost in Chicago and paying a homeless guy to walk me to the Blue Line, I finally made it to Rise Against.  However, I still had three and a half hours to wait....so that is exactly what I did.  After becoming friends with everyone around me, I waited outside for hours to get front row to the greatest show of my life.  Even after tripping during my sprint to the stage, I managed to find a way.  I might be extremely bruised from the barricade, but I can say that there is not a single worry going through my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment