Friday, March 7, 2014

Job Life

I have come to the conclusion that it is nearly impossible for a sixteen year old to find a job.  I have been trying for the last like six months and still have yet to even get a callback.  I get that if you're hiring someone for a job I'm probably the last person you'd want, but they don't know me yet so it's not like they know that!  I have probably been rejected by every fast food place in a 20 mile radius, then when you count in restaurants, grocery stores, and all that I have easily been rejected by fifty places.  If I don't get to be the shark everyone laughs at on the side of the road I don't know another option.  I am willing to settle for anything that will make me money that's legal. Maybe when I turn seventeen next week it'll get a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment