Friday, April 25, 2014

Three Cheers for Showers

So as I said I will, it's time to keep this blog updated on the wonders of my babyshower.  I really feel like that sentence made no sense but you get the gist of what I'm saying.  My shower really didn't go quite as terribly as I expected it to.  Did it go smoothly? Ehh. However, it went about as smoothly as it could while the people putting on the shower were ignoring me.  Greeting a hundred people that I don't know was not quite as awkward as I expected it to be, and a high percentage of them were strangely supportive.  I guess they wouldn't have gone if they weren't strangely supportive though.  I had to spend an hour and a half opening my gifts and talking through a microphone though, so that wasn't that fun.  Especially considering I probably will never see any of the gifts again, but that's alright. Well that's really about it. Almost exactly 2 more months until I enter the realm of fatherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment