Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Detroit, Hallowicked, and Halloween.

My weekend was spent in one of my favorite cities in the world; Detroit.  It was my first time there in years, and I completely forgot about how different the city was from where I live.  The city is a dump, and there really are not many, if any good areas.  However, I love a lot of the people of Detroit.  I went there for a show called Hallowicked, and it was probably the greatest moment of my life, besides that I almost got tear gassed because people were trying to flip a cop car.  That was still quite entertaining however.  Since I was born, I was raised on the music of the Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, and Blaze Ya Dead Homie.  This was yet another chance to see them perform.  This was the first time I saw them in their home, Detroit.  This show is an annual thing that they do, and that is how I plan to spend every Halloween from now on.  After spending about 16 hours on a bus in the last two days I am happy to be home, but disappointed that my Halloween had to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment