Monday, November 28, 2011

Preparing For the Holidays

This was an eventful break to say the least as I had something to do every day.  Thursday was Thanksgiving, which I had to spend with my stepdad's family.  Can't say that that was too fun.  Friday was pretty much my day of peace, even though my cousin made me run to the mall with him for Black Friday.  Saturday was my second Thanksgiving as I got to spend it with my dad's family.  I got to see my brother, sister, and dad so that was a good day.  On Sunday I completely changed gears and had my family Christmas party.  My mom's side of the family has around 200 people in it, so it is a very large party.  There seems to be more and more people showing up every year, and the party is always ended by meeting Santa.  Santa was really mean this year, but it was kind of amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment